February 27, 2016

EN - Let's talk about Madam Glam...

Hi there!

How is everyone? I hope everything's okay!
I'm so sorry it took me so long to post again. I've been stuck between visits for like 3 weeks and now sickness, isn't that great? I hate it so much not having inspiration/enough strength to write or do my nails. Anyways, let's go ahead to the important thing!

Let's talk about Madam Glam today!





Madam Glam is a North American indie brand based in the U.S.
Vegan, cruelty-free and also 5-free, which means the polishes are free of formaldehyde, dibutyl, phthalate (DBP), and toluene (plus formaldehyde resin and camphor). Safer for your nails and for you! (As they say on their website).

A couple of weeks ago I received some polishes from them and it wasn't until a couple of days ago that I finally had the chance to swatch them.

From left to right these beauties are: Aqualicious, Lucky Bamboo, Baby Boy, Sea, Swing & Sun - Just a Flirt - Matte Top Coat. 

Let me start saying that the shades are amazingly beautiful, with such a creamy formula and an awesome brush!

Now, the swatches!

Aqualicious. 2 coats plus top coat.

Lucky Bamboo. 3 thin coats plus top coat.

Baby Boy. 3 thin coats plus top coat.
Sea, Swing & Sun. 2 coats plus top coat.

Just a Flirt. 2 coats plus top coat.

Matte top coat (one coat) over Aqualicious.

 As you can tell, for most of them two coats are enough for the perfect coverage, but it may also depend of how tick/thin are the coats you're applying; that's why in some cases I applied 3! 

I think I saw somewhere before that Madam Glam's matte top coat wasn't really matte but more satin. I still wanted to try it anyways. And yes, as you already saw, it leaves a satin effect on your nails, but I personally don't really care, since I think it still looks great!

I totally recommend those if you're looking out for quality, vegan and cruelty free nail polish! You won't regret it. There isn't such a thing as having your nails cruelty-free. 😄

You can get them at www.madamglam.com

And that's it for today, guys! I hope you liked this post. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to write them in the comments! 

See you nex time!

Love, 
Paulina. 







No comments:

Post a Comment